Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wave 89.1 (Dreamsounds)

Top 20 songs according to most played in my iTunes... These are compilation of my favorite music from Dreamsounds album of Wave 89.1...

1. I`ll Wait Right Here - Jersey Ave.
2. Cursed - Vivian Green
3. When Will It Be Me - Yasmeen
4. You Are My Everything - Boyz II Men
5. Cupid - 112
6. All I Do - B5
7. Where Not Making Love No More - Dru Hill
8. It`s Always Been You - Imajin
9. Never Say Goodbye - Jojo Lavesque
10. A Girl Like You - Kevon Edmonds
11. Just Wanna Chill Tonight - Boyz II Men
12. All The Things - Joe
13. Makes Me Whole - Amel Larrieux
14. One Emotion - Mc Master
15. Don`t Change - Musiq Soulchild
16. Reason For Breathing - Babyface
17. Another Used To Be - Joe
18. I Can`t Get Over You - IBU
19. Broken Hearted - Brandy
20. You First Believed - Hoku

No comments: